"We love it", "They accepted our offer!" "We sold it!" These are the first thoughts and words clients think and shout when they begin the path towards the American dream. A signed contract is just the first step. Real estate transactions can become dizzying for the vast majority of people. The amount of negotiation, forms, and legal knowledge required to successfully negotiate a transaction involving hundreds of thousands of dollars is a daunting task. Boris Djulabic and Camilo Oceguera take these tasks on so their clients can relax. They have built a successful practice closing single and multi-family homes, condominiums, and townhomes both in the city of Chicago, suburbs, and collar counties. Boris and Camilo will
- Be available to address your concerns via phone call or email with quick response times.
- Advise you on the real estate sale or purchase process before you "make the leap".
- Review your real estate sales contract for terms that benefit you.
- Review the Residential Real Property Disclosure Report, Lead-Based Paint Disclosure provided by you or to you.
- Draft your real estate contract with you if you are selling by-owner or without the assistance of an agent.
- Offer recommendations on qualified agents should you need additional help.
- Negotiate with opposing counsel, real estate brokers, mortgage officers, lenders and everyone else so that you don't have to.
- Make sure the title on your property is free and clear of encumbrances that might affect past and future ownership.
- Order survey and payoff letters on your behalf.
- Draft a Power of Attorney if you are selling your home and cannot attend the closing.
- Prepare your seller's closing documents including the Deed and closing statement.
- Communicating with you and opposing counsel and lenders regarding any needed financing or inspection extensions.
- Scheduling and attending the closing.
Give Boris and Camilo a call before or after you sign your real estate contract so they can help you negotiate and protect your investment right away.